- ½ cup apples
- ½ cup carrots
- 2 tbsp. FSA*
- 1.25 cups EACH brown rice flour, barley flour
- and Millet flour
- 3 tbsp. sunflower seed oil
- 1 pinch kelp or spirulina
Cook apples and carrots in water or chicken broth, drain, then puree.
Add in oil then flour, roll out dough and cut out in 2-4 cm squares or fancy shapes.
Bake at 350 degrees F. for 12-15 minutes. Store in a tightly sealed container for 5 days or freeze in air-tight bags for longer storage.
- FSA is a mixture of equal weights of flax seeds, sunflower seeds and raw almonds ground finely with a blender or clean coffee grinder
In a large pot put:
- 4 cups of water
- ½ cup fresh parsley
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 6 cloves fresh garlic
- 1 tbsp. dry basil powder,
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- 1 tsp. dry ginger powder
- 2 cups beets
- 1 cup potato
- 2 cups sweet potato
- 1 cup dry lentils, soaked overnight
- 4 cups broccoli
- 4 cups dried mushrooms, soaked overnight (as many varieties as possible, particularly shiitake, ganoderma, Maitake, reishi, and cordyceps)
Bring to boil, cover and simmer until done. Then mix with an equal
volume of canned wild salmon and 3 tbsp. FSA*.
- FSA is a mixture of equal weights of flax seeds, sunflower seeds and raw almonds ground finely with a blender or clean coffee grinder.
- 1 stalk of Chinese broccoli (gai lan)
- 1 carrot
- 1 cup dried Shiitake mushroom
- 3 cloves fresh garlic
- 5 tbsp. fish body oil (ie wild salmon oil)
- 2 cups clear chicken broth (no MSG)
- 5 Tbsp. kelp or spirulina
Slice veggies into pieces, bring chicken broth to a boil, and add garlic and mushrooms. Reduce heat and add veggies, simmer until soft and tender.
Serve over an equal amount of well-cooked rice.
Add ¼ to 1 cup of rice and veggies mixture to a grain-free fish-based dog food.
In a large pot with adequate water boil up:
- 4 cups watercress
- 1 cup parsley (Italian)
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 cup celery
- 2 cups Azuki beans
- ½ cup green onions
- ½ tsp. ginger powder
- ½ cup dried Shiitake mushrooms
- 1 cup pearl barley
- 1 cup green beans
- 2 cups cabbage
- 2 cups soup bones
- 1 beef, pork or lamb kidney
- 1 tsp. sea salt or kelp or spirulina
Store in the refrigerator.
Add ¼ to 1 cup to your regular dog food.
Step 1: Make the broth
In a large pot place
- 12 cups of water
- 2 cups of Oxtails
- 2 cups of pork soft rib bones
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 tsp. ginger powder
- 4 tbsp. fresh basil
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 6 tbsp. natural rice or cider vinegar
Bring to the boil and cook on low heat for 2 hours or more.
Remove the bones and discard, leaving the gel and soft cartilage in the stew.
DO NOT FEED COOKED BONES!
Step 2: Add the following
- ½ cup rice
- 2 cups carrots
- 1 cup beets
- 4 cups greens (chard, beet greens, spinach, broccoli etc)
- 3 cups of sweet potatoes diced
- 1 cup of liver or heart muscle
- Enough water to cover
Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and cook until the rice is done.
Add 5 tablespoons of flax or fish body oil (ie wild salmon oil).
Store in the refrigerator.